[O] Slow usage of capture templates

From: Johan Ekh
Subject: [O] Slow usage of capture templates
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 09:51:14 +0100

Hi all

I'm on Windows 10 with Cygwin-X and running Emacs 25.1.1 installed with Cygwin installer. Org-mode version is 9.0 installed from Elpa.

I am experiencing very slow usage of my capture templates. When I hit C-c c my different templates show up but when I select one of them nothing happens for a long time then after 30-60 seconds it suddenly works as usual. This happens every time regardless of which template I select.

When I start emacs without X, i.e. with the -nw flag, my capture templates works fast as usual.

Does anyone know what I need to do?

BR / Johan