Re: [O] Temporary cancelling recurring tasks

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] Temporary cancelling recurring tasks
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:24:04 +0100

Hello,

Mikhail Skorzhinskiy <address@hidden> writes:

> Take a look to
> http://karl-voit.at/2017/01/15/org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift/
someone (you ;)?) in #emacs suggested that, too. But I don't understand
how that would help. Can you explain, please?

I understand the problem Karl wants to solve, I myself have the same
problem from time to time. But to be honest, I don't think copying the
same task over and over again is a solution to that problem.

Regards
hmw