Re: [O] Exporting blocks of text completely verbatim

From: Vicente Vera
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting blocks of text completely verbatim
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:27:23 +0000

Hmm nope. Still some modifications are introduced depending on the
back-end. Example blocks are generally indented.

There are cases where those changes makes sense such as in HTML export
but for ASCII and ASCII-based markups truly verbatim blocks would make
sense I believe.

For example, one could edit an Org document and keep some text blocks
completely unchanged so later another processing tool (such as Pandoc)
could deal with them accordingly.

Isn't

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
Long block