Re: [O] avoiding "First item of list cannot move without its subtree"

From: Max Rydahl Andersen
Subject: Re: [O] avoiding "First item of list cannot move without its subtree"
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 22:40:08 +0100

* Some important topic
  - idea 1, some notes
  - idea 2, another note
  - idea 3, a third note

Maybe change your approach and use headlines throughout:

* Some important topic
** idea 1
some notes
** idea 2
another note
** idea 3
a third note

?

You can still move these about and pro/de-mote them as required but you
can now add task management keywords easily.

I did it this way until I learned about basic lists.

I prefer basic lists because they visually default to be much less prominent highlighted.

Thus I prefer the lighter approach by default and only make thins into headings when needed.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen