Re: [O] Bug: :session doesn't honor :verbatim [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: :session doesn't honor :verbatim [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 23:46:30 +0200

"Charles C. Berry" <address@hidden> writes:

> Michael might get some relief by altering `shell-prompt-pattern' whose
> default value is
>
> "^[^#$%>\n]*[#$%>] *"
>
> is tricked by the embedded `%' in the output lines
>
> If you know the prompt will not contain `%', you could delete that.
>
> Changing the asterisk to a plus might work (untested) or maybe adding
> a blank in the first (negated) char class (also untested). Or if you
> know what the prompt will be literally, use that: "^My-prompt-[$] *"

I've eval'ed (setq shell-prompt-pattern "^[^#$>\n]*[#$>] *") , this
helps. Thanks for the tip.

However, I don't want to change this globally. Is there an org mean to
change this locally just for the session?

Maybe the shell prompt could be customizable for a session in ob-sh.el?

> HTH,
>
> Chuck

Best regards, Michael.