[O] LaTeX export of org file uses listings instead of minted, why?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [O] LaTeX export of org file uses listings instead of minted, why?
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 18:03:52 +0200 (CEST)

Does this code from the backed-up .emacs interfere with TeX not working with MINTED in the body of the .tex file? Should I eliminate it?

I'm thinking of posting all the bits of code where `minted' is mentioned, in the hopes that some of you experts can tell me whether I could eliminate/edit it. Please help me out!

Again, I'm using Org 8.2, Emacs 24 on a Win 7 32-bit machine (have no intention of upgrading, for now). Thank you in advance.

(custom-set-variables
 ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(ansi-color-faces-vector
   [default default default italic underline success warning error])
 '(cdlatex-math-symbol-prefix 64)
 '(custom-enabled-themes (quote (tango-dark)))
 '(org-format-latex-options
   (quote
    (:foreground default :background default :scale 1.2 :html-foreground "Black" :html-background "Transparent" :html-scale 1.0 :matchers
("begin" "$1" "$" "$$" "\\(" "\\["))))
 '(org-latex-listings (quote minted))
 '(org-latex-minted-langs
   (quote
    ((emacs-lisp "common-lisp")
     (cc "c++")
     (cperl "perl")
     (shell-script "bash")
     (caml "ocaml")
     (latex "tex"))))
 '(org-latex-minted-options
   (quote
    (("fontsize" "\\footnotesize")
     ("bgcolor" "white")
     ("obeytabs" "true"))))
 '(org-startup-with-latex-preview nil)
 '(preview-default-document-pt 10)
 '(show-paren-mode t)
 '(transient-mark-mode (quote (only . t))))