[O] Show all timestamps in agenda custom command

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: [O] Show all timestamps in agenda custom command
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 19:32:57 +0200

Hello,

I would like to generate a agenda custom command which shows me always
*all* timestamps (with deadline and scheduled too) of todo items.

See this examples:

For this entry it works fine:
** TODO <2017-05-29 Mo> Test entry

it looks like this:
  TODO <2017-05-29> Test entry

but not for scheduled entries like this with linebreak:

** TODO Test
SCHEDULED: <2017-05-24 Mi>

Org agenda only shows this:
SCHULE Test → where's the timestamp?

I would like the see the timestamp like in the example above.

This is my agenda custom command so far:

("s" "Schule" todo "SCHULE"
           ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Schule")
            (org-agenda-prefix-format "○  %t%s")
            (org-agenda-entry-types '(:scheduled))
           ))

what can I do to solve this problem?