[O] A possibly useful thing

From: Tom Hinton
Subject: [O] A possibly useful thing
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 14:08:35 +0100

Hi,

I made a thing, visible here:

  https://github.com/larkery/emacs/blob/master/site-lisp/org-numbers-overlay.el

Which adds overlays to headings in org-mode to display section numbering in the
buffer, and keeps it up to date as you edit. This helps me when relating
exported PDF output (or people's comments on it) back to the original org file.

Anyway it turns out it was helpful to some other people too, and one of them
suggested that I contribute it directly and that to do so I should email this
address, and now here we are.

Let me know if this fits into the org development master plan.

Thanks,

Tom Hinton