Re: [O] :noweb from external file

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] :noweb from external file
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 06:53:58 +0000

On 2017-06-24 06:03, address@hidden wrote:
On 2017-06-22 22:08, address@hidden wrote:

Right now, I can only do it like this:

../dir2/file3.org
==============================
#+INCLUDE: ../dir1/file1.org::py-numpy
#+NAME: py-noweb
#+CAPTION: Loading Numpy and Matplotlib onto Python.
#+BEGIN_SRC python :results none :noweb yes
<<py-numpy>>
#+END_SRC
==============================

I'm sorry. This is not working either. I am not trying to waste your
time, I promise: it was working at some point.

Thanks again.

* Contribution: Script to convert directory with source to an org-file
So, by now, everybody knows that I don't understand squat about lisp. Yet, I created a little bash script (for which there may be an alternative already) to convert a directory with source files (in Python) to source blocks within an Org file. It should be easily adaptable to other languages. I hope that it is useful to someone. See attachment.

* Question
The reason for which I reply to this thread is that it can serve in the case that one wishes to use (org-babel-lob-ingest "path/to/file.org"). I would like to know if loading such a file every time I start Emacs (with my init file) will slow the startup. Thanks, and sorry if it is a stupid question.

* Request (or how to, if exists)
Does anybody know how to achieve this?:
- inherit fill-column When C-c ' to edit source

  it would be nice if the new temporary buffer
  had the same fill-column as the one that
  spawns it

Thanks for this too.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!