[O] Adding remarks or warning blocks to technical manuals exported to La

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [O] Adding remarks or warning blocks to technical manuals exported to LaTeX
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:38:30 +0200

Hi.

I'm writing technical instructions in an educational context (technical
course handout, etc.).
I wanted to include sections with icons and "boxes" much like what
exists for alert blocks in beame, but I'm using the article layout.

I've found that the bclogo LaTeX environment suits that need, which
allows me to construct something like the following, using LaTeX special
block:

#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage[tikz]{bclogo}
#+ATTR_LATEX: :options [noborder=true,logo=\bcattention]{Important warning}
#+BEGIN_bclogo
Attention, students, read this carefully.
#+END_bclogo

I though this could be a quite generic need, for which I struggled to
find instructions, thus sharing the tip with the org-mode community.

Maybe there are other alternatives to bclogo [0], which may then be
worth sharing too.

Hope this helps,

[0] http://www.ctan.org/pkg/bclogo
--