Re: [O] org-plus-contrib, where is library-of-babel.org?

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] org-plus-contrib, where is library-of-babel.org?
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 12:19:53 -0400

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> "Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

>> Apparently, library-of-babel.org is not distributed with the Org mode
>> that ships with emacs.  Not sure why that is.  I'm guessing it's a
>> license issue?
>
> It will be in the next release (in /emacs/etc/org/).  If there's a license
> issue it needs to be removed.
>
>     http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/etc/org

On the Emacs list, Glenn asked us to add a license to
library-of-babel.org:

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2017-07/msg00169.html

At the time, I wondered whether that file had any contributors without
copyright assignment.  I briefly looked through the list of authors
touching library-of-babel.org in the Org repo and the worg repo, and I
didn't find any contributors that aren't included in the assignment list
at http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

--
Kyle