Re: [O] html export: pre.src support changed?

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: [O] html export: pre.src support changed?
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:45:24 +0300

> 2. "pre code" works incorrectly (from my point of view)
>
> I can get my CSS file to do _something_ with the following change:
>
> pre code
> {
>     margin: 0 auto;
>     font-size: 0.9vw;
>     width: 75em;
>     color: white;
>     background-color: #102e4e;
>     border-radius: 10px;
> }
>
> However, the problem is that this changes only the background of the
> code text, not the entire "window".

Did some further studies. It turns out that in this particular case I
can get the blocks to color correctly by coloring just pre:

pre
{
    margin: 0 auto;
    font-size: 0.9vw;
    width: 75em;
    color: white;
    background-color: #102e4e;
    border-radius: 10px;
}

But I can't be expected to color all preformatted text similarly. Right?
There has to be a way to format the code windows only.

(Unfortunately there is no parent selector in CSS. Otherwise I could
select the pre that have a code descendant.)

Jarmo