Re: [O] LaTeX > PDF blocked by extender chars in filename

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX > PDF blocked by extender chars in filename
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 14:43:23 -0300

Hi Thomas.

In my experience, having both org and org-plus-contrib installed is a problem. You might want to settle on the one or the other, then see if
your problem persists.

I didn't knew that, thanks a lot for the recommendation. :)
Based on my (lack of) use of the contributions I removed org-plus-contrib and left only org.

The result is still the previously reported: the export is not blocked but the embedded pdf isn't included in the exported file neither.

What I noted (probably nothing to do with the present report) is that if I add the link to the file in a line of it's own, the following paragraph appears centered.

Going back to the accented file issue, is this filename "translation" supposed to happen like this in org? Is the export block happening in the org part, or the latex part? Is any other test or info I could gather to help identify the source of this problem?
Best...

--
eduardo mercovich

Donde se cruzan tus talentos con las necesidades del mundo, ahí está tu vocación. (Anónimo)