Re: [O] org-toggle-latex-fragment

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] org-toggle-latex-fragment
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 19:07:14 +0200

Thanks Eric for your kind and smart help. I have understood, thanks to you, what was my problem: in fact in my export settings, I mention some packages that are useful only when I want to export into the smf class. http://smf4.emath.fr/Publications/Formats/ that is a nice class to produce beautiful papers. But these packages produce these strange images when they are mentioned by default in the packages list.

I have to work on my configuration to solve this problem, and your emails put me on the right way. Many thanks !

Jo.

Joseph,

can you please post a minimal org example that leads to the strange
image, including any configuration changes that you have made to include
the appropriate LaTeX code?

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.2-98-g0b8316-git