Re: [O] *Good* client for Android?

From: Martin Alsinet
Subject: Re: [O] *Good* client for Android?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 23:01:12 +0000

Hello John:

If your phone screen is big enough, you could use termux + emacs + git & git-remote-gcrypt.
With that you could use the same stack on Android as on your laptop.

Termux is a linux console for Android that lets you install packages with something similar to apt-get in debian/ubuntu.
I am thinking about getting a cheap Android tablet myself in order to have a ultra light mobile workstation with termux.
On the other hand, a terminal console on a 5 inch phone screen doesn't seem to be very practical for prolonged work.

Martin