Re: [O] ob-python newline & indentation behavior

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] ob-python newline & indentation behavior
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 21:45:17 -0500

ob-ipython[1] provides a working alternative:

#+BEGIN_SRC jupyter-python :session :results output
  foo = 0
  for _ in range(10):
      foo += 1

      foo += 1

  print(foo)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: 20

I've long wished that more org people would show ob-ipython some love.
Letting jupyter handle things on the backend seems like it should
simplifly things considerably.

[1] https://github.com/gregsexton/ob-ipython

Best,
Ista