Re: [O] double underlines and external references

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] double underlines and external references
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 18:05:38 +0000

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> You could just use regular links for this. You could setup a face function
> that changes the color depending on it being internal or external, or you
> could make separate links for them. See
> http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2016/11/04/New-link-features-in-org-9/
> for many examples of what kinds of things can be done.
>
> John

Thanks for replying John.

I don't think I was quite as explicit as I should've been. I'm exporting
my org-mode documents into latex ones, which are then building a PDF,
which can then be printed in black and white (with no other colours
being allowed), with the ultimate aim of it being professionally printed
as books.

Hence my need for both, double and single line, underlines.

But I'm also open to any other way of finding some other way of showing
the different links, but I can only use either black or white colours.

Thanks
Sharon.