Re: [O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:21:13 +0000

On Friday, 15 Dec 2017 at 03:18, address@hidden wrote:
> I'm on the same boat: when your advisor "kindly" asks you to write
> everything in DOC{,X}. But it's a boat that is sinking, and let's hope
> sooner than later.

Funnily enough, at least I can require my PhD students to write in LaTeX
(usually via LyX initially but sometimes even emacs+org).  Initially,
some are quite unhappy and even more so when I say absolutely no to any
PowerPoint (they have to use beamer instead).

Later, however, they actually come and thank me for having made them use
LaTeX when they see what some of their colleagues have to go through in
preparing their final PhD thesis in Word... (with references, equations,
especially equations, etc.)

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b