Re: [O] Poll: new keybinding for org-insert-structure-template?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Poll: new keybinding for org-insert-structure-template?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:59:50 +0000

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 6:23 AM Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
The only way it’s "bad" is in the sense it limits the flexibility of
snippets, like "<s".  As you point out, if I add "<sr" as an "src R" block
I can no longer have "<s" as plain "src" block.

May be have "<ss" insert plain source block, "<ee", plain export block?

I missed this in the original conversation, but in the cases where plain source/export blocks are inserted, does the point move to where the language/backend needs to be typed?

i.e. you insert a plain source block and point ends up where "|" is shown below:

#+BEGIN_SRC |

#+END_SRC

--

Kaushal Modi