Re: [O] header argument :noweb-ref seems can't be resolved

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: [O] header argument :noweb-ref seems can't be resolved
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 17:40:42 +0000

> On Dec 17, 2017, at 6:58 AM, stardiviner <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I have the following org-mode file content:
>
> ```org
>
> #+begin_src shell :tangle yes :noweb yes :shebang #!/bin/sh
> <<fullest-disk>>
> #+end_src
>
> ** the mount point of the fullest disk
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :header-args: :noweb-ref fullest-disk
>   :END:
>
> *** query all mounted disks

When I copied your ECM to a fresh org-buffer and typed `C-c C-v v' with point
in the above src block I got an org babel preview buffer with nothing.

Looking closely, I saw a character that was not visible in the gnus buffer from
which I copied. Before the: PROPERITES: lines you have 32 160 32.

160 renders as a light brown underscore when I eval `(char-to-string 160)' on
my MacPro, emacs 25.2.1.

32 is blank. Converting all three to blank. and Running `C-c C-v v' gives the
contents of the src blocks under the noweb-ref headline.

HTH,

Chuck