[O] org-gcal error http 400 - 401

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] org-gcal error http 400 - 401
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 10:07:12 +0100

Hello,

From yesterday, I am trying to use org-gcal, and I am near to succeed to connect it with my google calendar with org-gcal-fetc, but after receiving the authorization code from Google to connect emacs, I always see the same error message:

Wrote /home/joseph/MEGA/org/agenda.org
(New file)
Wrote /home/joseph/MEGA/org/todo.org
Make /home/joseph/MEGA/git/scimax/userorg-gcal/.org-gcal-token [2 times]
Got error: (error http 401)
Got error: (error http 400)
(error http 400)

Version of thie  emacs:
address@hidden ~ $ emacs --version
GNU Emacs 27.0.50

I tried with emacs 25 and I had this error:

request: Symbol’s function definition is void: record

The help of users of org-gcal will be very welcome.

Best wishes,

Jo.