Re: [O] Org citations, CSL and citeproc-el

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Org citations, CSL and citeproc-el
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 17:53:13 +0000

On Friday,  5 Jan 2018 at 08:52, Richard Lawrence wrote:

[...]

As Richard says, wow!  This would seem to fit nicely with what we
(i.e. the mailing list as I don't think I actually said anything...)
did discuss about what was needed going forward.

> Here's my two cents on this. From what I recall about the discussion
> (it's hard to believe it's already been almost three years...), I
> would focus on two things:

> 2) org-bibtex support.  Org-bibtex is a library that represents

+1

All of my references are in org-bibtex format and supporting this
would be really welcome.  At present, I export these to bibtex files
for use with org->PDF via LaTeX but it would be great to have:

1. an easy to use citing mechanism in org that knows org-bibtex and
2. export to ODT and/or html with citations.

thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6