[O] Feature request: #+INCLUDE: with anchors

From: edgar
Subject: [O] Feature request: #+INCLUDE: with anchors
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 18:30:15 +0000

Hello,

I have seen this syntax in markdown (one of the many versions):

!listing
path/to/file.ext
start=ini_keyword end=end_keyword

Here, ~file.ext~ is a source file, and both ~ini_keyword~ and ~end_keyword~ are text strings in the text delimiting what should be included (responsibility of the writer to make sure they are unique). I think that having something like this in Org would be nice. I am aware of the ~:lines~ option, but having something like this would not require an update of the numeric reference every time the referenced file changes.

Thanks for the great work!

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!