Re: [O] exporting a big project in multiple files to both pdf and html

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] exporting a big project in multiple files to both pdf and html
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 13:29:17 +0100

…

> hmm... latex export will generate \ref{sec:\#head}
> if you have CUSTOM_ID set.  html exporter works, though.

Not here. If I try to export the second file (the one with the link to
the first file), I get an error:

user-error: Unable to resolve link: "*A headline"

This is why I think I need to have the target file name in the link when
exporting it as a standalone file.

Best,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2017-12: 406.82, 2016-12: 404.42