[O] ox-md: Export links to equations for use with MathJax

From: Thibault Marin
Subject: [O] ox-md: Export links to equations for use with MathJax
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 23:21:53 -0600

Hi list,

Similar to a change introduced recently to ox-html (ba6c0f1ea9), I'd
like to be able to export (in markdown, using ox-md.el) links to LaTeX
equations with "\eqref{org0000000}" and rely on MathJax for rendering
instead of the default markdown format ("[description][#org0000000]").

The attached patch is my first attempt at this.  It is almost identical
to the ox-html version.  I have added an option to select which mode to
use (markdown or MathJax).

Could this patch be considered for a merge?  Please let know if there
are any suggestions or comments.

Thanks,

thibault