Re: [O] Smart archiving of subtrees with parent headlines

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: Re: [O] Smart archiving of subtrees with parent headlines
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:44:57 -0500

While further evaluating my code, I realized that it wasn't working
when target headlines contained tags.  I've updated the code to handle
this case -- the result is posted as a gist since it may change later
on, and all of you esteemed elisp hackers can more easily contribute
to it that way, until it's worthy to be considered for inclusion in
contrib.

Here's the gist URL:

  https://gist.github.com/edgimar/072d99d8650abe81a9fe7c8687c0c993