Re: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 16:59:27 +0000

On Thursday,  1 Mar 2018 at 16:29, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
> The first option would be the best for me: because my use of org-mode is
> mainly for my work and I am always pasting this link in new org file. It
> is boring. If you could me help to define such a hook, I will be again
> indebted to you. But please do it only if it is not time consuming for
> you.

I use autoinsert to automatically insert contents into new files.  Look
at autoinsert.el in your emacs distribution.  I do the following:

  (require 'autoinsert)
  (push '(org-mode . "/SOMEPATH/orgskeleton.org") auto-insert-alist)
  (add-hook 'find-file-hook 'auto-insert)

where orgskeleton.org has the initial contents I want inserted into any
new org file.  These include settings and some default headlines in my
case.

> htmlize works again now in my setup. Strangely I saw that I had to
> install jupyter…

Very strange.  I do not have jupyter installed, as far as I know.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.7-466-ga16590