Re: [O] Automatic tangling/detangling

From: Matthew Bauer
Subject: Re: [O] Automatic tangling/detangling
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:50:09 -0600

Yes, detangling works okay for me. I just setup properties like this:

* Emacs Init file
:PROPERTIES:
:header-args: :tangle yes :comments link
:END:

...etc.

And you can open the generated file and run "org-babel-detangle" when
you are done editing it.

I guess I'm interesting in finding some "smarter" ways to do this.
Using 'append' might work better than what I have. I'm also looking in
to doing some sort of "async" usage (using some checks so multiple
tangles don't run at once).

I wonder if there's an easy way to setup "locks" in Emacs so you can
only edit one file at a time (kind of like how auto revert works).
Still researching all of this.