Re: [O] Table latex exporting ignores #+ATTR_LATEX:

From: Peter Mukhachev
Subject: Re: [O] Table latex exporting ignores #+ATTR_LATEX:
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 19:23:53 +0300

$ cat table-source.org
#+ATTR_LATEX: :align lp{2cm}l
| Name   | Text | Rationale      |
| height | 18 m | ATC requriment |

# Here I export with M-x org-table-export RET org-table-export-
result.tex RET orgtbl-to-latex RET

It gives the following (note the alignment string is "lll")
$ cat org-table-export-result.tex
\begin{tabular}{lll}
Name & Text & Rationale\\
height & 18 m & ATC requriment\\
\end{tabular}

However, when I dispatch it via M-x org-latex-export-to-latex, the
output is the following (alignment stirg is the same as in org file)
$ tail -n 6 table_source.tex
\begin{tabular}{lp{2cm}l}
Name & Text & Rationale\\
height & 18 m & ATC requriment\\