Re: [O] Question about updating a package for the org-get-tags change

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Question about updating a package for the org-get-tags change
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:09:25 +0000

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 2:11 PM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

A warning is not an error. I wouldn't bother.

Well, it was bothering me as I have a hook at auto-compiles the .el file each time I save it. Also bothers my OCD :)

Anyway, you might want to look at `with-no-warnings'.

That's good to know. For now, I am using the macro-method to make ox-hugo use the correct function for fetching inherited tags.

Thanks.
--

Kaushal Modi