[O] bug#31273: 27.0.50; org: #+begin_right block is not exported correct

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [O] bug#31273: 27.0.50; org: #+begin_right block is not exported correctly
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 17:12:51 +0200

Dmitry Alexandrov <address@hidden> writes:

> Now, I am not sure, whether am I supposed to use #+begin_org-center
> blocks instead of #+begin_center too.

The latter. As I explained, ".org-center" is an internal style.

> In fact, given that #+begin_center creates a .org-center div block,
> that is centred by default CSS (and stylesheets of other formats),
> I found your answer absolutely surprising.

"Center" blocks are defined in the manual, along with their syntax.
There is nothing surprising.

Moreover, there is no such thing as a "Right" block. Or, more precisely,
this falls into the special block category, which is handled differently
in each export back-end.

> I would be probably not alone on this feeling; see, for instance,
> Fabrice Niessen’s Org mode syntax reference card [0], where (as far as
> I got it) #+begin_right is presented as alignment tag for paragraphs
> rather than tables:

This reference card is not an official reference card.

In any case, let me insist again on the following point: you can use
"#+begin_right" in HTML to your heart's content if you define the
appropriate CSS property.