[O] Easy Template does not expand

From: ZHUO QL (KDr2)
Subject: [O] Easy Template does not expand
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 09:38:41 +0000 (UTC)

I am on the bleeding edge and using the master branch of Org-mode. After updating the source of Org a few days ago, I found the easy template can be expanded by TAB key now, that is:

When I press TAB after typing <s in an Org file, nothing happens.

Version Info:
GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.28) of 2018-02-19, modified by Debian
Org mode version 9.0.5 (release_9.0.5-86-ga91eae @ /home/kdr2/Work/opensrc/org-mode/lisp/)

Does anybody know what's wrong about this? Thanks.

Greetings.

ZHUO QL (KDr2, http://kdr2.com)