Re: [O] close a template?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] close a template?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 11:30:37 +0100

On Thursday, 14 Jun 2018 at 11:48, Uwe Brauer wrote:
>    > Unlikely to be a solution available given that you are wanting an
>    > autocompletion that understands LaTeX within MATLAB...  I don't know of
>    > any tool that could help unfortunately.
>
> Aeh, no I think this is a misunderstanding!

Ah sorry.  What you want (adding the #+end_src line) is definitely more
easily achievable and conceptually possible.  I don't think there's
anything there already, however, but maybe somebody else knows better.

I simply use the new template system so the end line is already always
there (and I guess I make sure not to delete it...) and one of the great
features is that it will wrap a region for you within the block type you
request.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-783-g97fac4