Re: [O] TODO do not display in org-agenda mode

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [O] TODO do not display in org-agenda mode
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 08:32:07 +1000

'spacemacs" is just a pre-configured version of emacs. I personally
don't like spacemacs, but I have 'stolen' some of their configuration
for my own setup.

I find these pre-configured versions of emacs (spacemacs,
prelude, better-defaults, Purcell's emacs.d, emagicians, etc) to be good
references and a place for getting ideas, but just using them has a
significant downside - you end up running an emacs configuration you
don't really understand and are then at the mercy of others when it
comes to problem diagnosis.

Tim

--
Tim Cross