[O] org-capture-kill does not reinstantiate clocked tasks with :clock-in

From: Leonard Lausen
Subject: [O] org-capture-kill does not reinstantiate clocked tasks with :clock-in :clock-resume
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 16:07:51 +0000

With a capture template that includes the :clock-in :clock-resume
arguments, aborting a capture with org-capture-kill will not resume the
previous clock but leave it clocked out.

Is this the intended behavior? I expected the previous clock to either
be clocked in from the moment I run org-capture-kill or the clock out
done by org-capture to be removed retrospectively.

Thank you.

Best regards
Leonard