[O] Agenda Bulk Scatter fails if org-log-reschedule is not nil

From: Willy Lee
Subject: [O] Agenda Bulk Scatter fails if org-log-reschedule is not nil
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:06:08 -0700

I have org-log-reschedule set to 'note, and when I try to mark some items for bulk scatter, I see something in *Messages* like the following:

  Skipping removed entry at #<marker (moves after insertion) at ...>
  Acted on 1 entries, skipped 4 (disappeared before their turn)

If I set org-log-reschedule to nil, it works fine.

I found in the archives that a similar issue was fixed for Bulk scheduling, can we apply the same fix for this case?

=wl