[O] org-attach-sync does not properly use ATTACH_DIR property

From: Willy Rempel
Subject: [O] org-attach-sync does not properly use ATTACH_DIR property
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 10:42:34 -0400

Hello all,
First time posting, let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Error:
cd: No such directory found via CDPATH environment variable

org-attach-sync calls org-attach-commit before evaluating attach-dir.
org-attach-commit just uses the default '../data' in org-attach-directory.

So if I attach a directory with a different name, I get above error.
Not sure what ATTACH_DIR is for if we should only attach folders called 'data'. The org manual is a little hazy.

Thanks