[O] Headlines with slashes when refiling

From: Sebastian Reuße
Subject: [O] Headlines with slashes when refiling
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 10:58:46 +0200

BTW this reminds me of some issues I ran into on master a while back. When a refile target has a headline containing a slash, there are some issues:

1. When an existing headline contains a slash, completing-read will display the target as »A\/Slash«. However, when entering the string manually, it must be input as »A\\/Slash«.

2. It’s not possible to refile under a newly created node when the new headline contains a slash, since there is no way to escape them.

I’ll go and look into 2 when I find some extra time. This might involve some awkwardness, since we don’t have regex look-ahead/behind in Emacs.

Kind regards,

S.

--
Insane cobra split the wood