Re: [O] An Org-based productivity tool

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] An Org-based productivity tool
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:39:08 -0500

Hi Marcin,

That sounds very geekily interesting.  :)  I imagine Sacha Chua might be
interested as well, although she already has a sophisticated system for
her Quantified Life stuff.

I'd be interested in looking at your code.  For several years I've used
a "pomodoro"-like shell script to help stay on-task.  It would be nice
to do it in Org instead (I know about org-pomodoro, but it doesn't do as
much as my script does).