Re: [O] Possible bug in org-mode (MELPA version as of 1018-11-25) : #+la

From: emanuel . charpentier
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug in org-mode (MELPA version as of 1018-11-25) : #+language: is not (fully) honored.
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 21:26:43 +0100

Dear all,

Please find enclosed a proposed patch (against master) to document the
need for babel/polyglossia in order to honor #+language in LaTeX
export.

This is purely a documentation patch. A better solution would be to
detect the use of a non-default #+language: and act accordingly.
Nicolas notes (rightly) that babel (and polyglossia, BTW) are too
"invasive" to be default, and is shy of auto-loading the necessary
package(s) "automagically.

I do not (yet) know how ti reconcile these imperative, hence the
present interim atch (which should disappear if/when a better solution
is created).

HTH,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier