[O] Org-drill edit feature request

From: Leu Zhe
Subject: [O] Org-drill edit feature request
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 22:49:40 +0900

Hi,

Making drill editing seems be very painful by the current way org-drill offers.
I make a lot of notes on most of the drilled entries, as for now,
1). press e (or other key to reveal the collapsed headlines) , e twice to go back to the original buffer.
2) add notes. (Even more keys pressing: if i collapsed the headlines before calling org-drill, i need to press tab to show all the contents at current headline.)
3) call org-drill-resume to go back.

I would like to consider more intuitive ways to edit the drill entries. How do you think the workflow below?
1) press e to switch to edit mode like "helm-swoop", which keeps exactly same narrow, child headline showing as before.
2) add the notes.
3) Ctrl-c Ctrl-s to resume.

Do you think my workflow is more reasonable?
And i would like to hear more advices about the idea above. Thanks.

LLCC