Re: [O] org-babel-execute-src-block on +#CALL statement?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel-execute-src-block on +#CALL statement?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 15:56:49 +0100

Joon Ro <address@hidden> writes:
> Eventually I would like to batch-run a src block in a command line.
> While investigating it, I found that org-babel-execute-src-block
> throws "Wrong type argument: consp, nil" error when I run it over
> a #+CALL statement. For example, I can run the test src block below
> but it fails when the cursor is on the #+CALL block.
>
> #+NAME: test
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>
> (message "Success") #+END_SRC
>
> #+RESULTS: test
> : Success
>
> #+CALL: test()
>
> I was wondering if this is a bug,

Why would this be a bug? `org-babel-execute-src-block' is meant to
execute source blocks. The Babel call line is not one of them. You need
to extract the source block associated to it, with
`org-babel-lob-get-info', and then pass it as an argument to
`org-babel-execute-src-block'.

> and if there is any way I can run #+CALL statement (preferably in the
> batch mode)?

I think the most straightforward way is to use `org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c'.

Nicolas Goaziou