Re: [O] Bug: Capture Template With Link Returns Error [9.2 (9.2-elpaplus

From: david wen riccardi-zhu
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Capture Template With Link Returns Error [9.2 (9.2-elpaplus @ /home/dwrz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/)]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 03:56:29 +0000

Thank you! I wasn't really sure what kind of function to pass to add-variable-watcher, but using debug-on-variable-change, I got the following output:

Debugger entered--setting org-stored-links to nil:
 debug--implement-debug-watch(org-stored-links nil set nil)
 org-insert-link(0 "test")
 #f(compiled-function (s) #<bytecode 0x1961845>)("test")
 org-capture-fill-template()
 org-capture(0)
 org-capture-at-point()
 funcall-interactively(org-capture-at-point)
 call-interactively(org-capture-at-point nil nil)
 command-execute(org-capture-at-point)

I'm not sure what might be causing the last change to nil. Is there anything I can do to try to shed some light on this?

This is the template I am trying to use:

* %^L :PROPERTIES: :NOTES: %^{NOTES} :END: :LOGBOOK: - Added %U. :END:
Many thanks,

David