Re: [O] URL storage and search - Bookmark+ vs Org Mode

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] URL storage and search - Bookmark+ vs Org Mode
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:18:24 -0700

there are firefox extensions that will export all tabs to custom
format.  thus you could set org links.  i do not know whether there
are any that can import custom format.

however, before webextensions, there was a firefox extension that had
both features.  thus there might already be a webextension that can
import and export org links to the clipboard.

not quite as awesome as a hypothetical org-capture with selection of
tabs and import, but i found it useful.