[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:52:08 +0200
Gnus/5.090018 (Oort Gnus v0.18) Emacs/21.3.50 (gnu/linux)
Dave Love <address@hidden> writes:
> address@hidden (Kai Großjohann) writes:
>> I just like to use conditionals
> Conditioned on what?
Many different things. Eg, if the current font has no italic
version, I go through all italic faces and make the fg color
seagreen. Another snippet sets x-alt-keysym and x-meta-keysym
depending on the output of "xmodmap -pm". When tooltip-mode is
fboundp, then I turn tooltips on.
>> and comments
> Which Custom supports.
>> and ordering
> Which Custom should deal with.
I meant I would like to have some lines adjacent in my ~/.emacs file
because I feel that they belong together.
>> in my init file, that's why I decided not to use
>> I don't think that the define-minor-mode statement that's now in the
>> code is significantly more or less complicated than the defcustom
>> that you wrote.
> It's less complicated, because now you can't turn the mode off.
Oops. It seems that there is a bug in my change.
Am I understanding you correctly? ITYM: with your old code, you
could turn utf-translate-cjk off after turning it on, now it doesn't
work to turn utf-translate-cjk-mode off.
If that is the case, I've got to fix this.
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)
Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode, Luc Teirlinck, 2003/04/03
- utf-translate-cjk-mode, Dave Love, 2003/04/03
- Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode, Kai Großjohann, 2003/04/03
- Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode, Dave Love, 2003/04/04
- Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode, Kai Großjohann, 2003/04/04
- Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode, Dave Love, 2003/04/07
- Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode, Kai Großjohann, 2003/04/08
- Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode, Dave Love, 2003/04/10
- Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode,
Kai Großjohann <=
- Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode, Dave Love, 2003/04/16