[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:13:24 +1300
When xterm-mouse-mode is enabled, Emacs fails to respond to mouse clicks
beyond the 94th column.
To see this,
1) Create a full-screen xterm,
2) enable column-number-mode,
3) insert 100 characters in a buffer,
4) do C-h c and click with the mouse on the 95th character - nothing happens.
5) click with the mouse on the 94th character to get the message:
<down-mouse-1> at that spot runs the command mouse-drag-region
- BUG: xterm-mouse-mode,
Nick Roberts <=