[emacs-wiki-discuss] RSS feeds! YAY!

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RSS feeds! YAY!
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:08:20 +0800

I finally hacked in RSS export! It's been on my TODO list for ages
now. =D

http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/wiki/blog.rdf

should work. Mwahahaha. Emacs LISP rules.

Excuse me. I'm just really thrilled I've gotten this to work, as it's
been on my todo list for ages. Just in case anyone else out there is
using the strange combination of
remember.el+planner.el+emacs-wiki.el+random-bits-and-pieces, feel free
to e-mail me and we'll coerce the new code into something a bit mor
elegant. It's a kludge at the moment. =)

People who are interested in my Emacs configuration can check
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/emacs-wiki/
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/ - *.config

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun