[emacs-wiki-discuss] New emacs-wiki lead & site

From: Damien Elmes
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] New emacs-wiki lead & site
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:46:19 +1100

Hi everyone,

On account of pending overseas travel and a lack of time, I've
stepped down from looking after emacs-wiki for the time being. The
site and maintenence I've left in the very capable hands of Mark
Triggs who's been floating around this list for a while now.

I'll probably still be around to field the odd question, but Mark's in
a better position to look after things than I am right now.

The old emacs-wiki website is configured to redirect to Mark's site,
and the official pages may be moved onto savannah when we can finally
figure out nongnu.org's hosting procedures.

I've really enjoyed looking after emacs-wiki, and a big thanks to
everyone who sent in bug reports, patches and feature suggestions.

Warm regards,
--
Damien Elmes