Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] carry-tasks-forward

From: pll+ew
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] carry-tasks-forward
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 11:22:59 -0400

In a message dated: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 07:52:19 EDT
Alan Schussman said:

>My understanding is that carry-tasks-forward should move incomplete
>tasks from a prior planner page to the current day's page. Is this
>correct? I have set planner-carry-tasks-forward, but planner doesn't
>seem to pay any attention to it; tasks aren't being brought to the
>current day's page at all. Am I missing something that makes
>carry-tasks-forward work correctly? Might something else interfere with
>its functioning? I'd appreciate any help with this one, as I'm losing
>track of my tasks.

I don't know how much help I can be, but here's what I have in my
init file:

        (require 'planner)
        (setq planner-carry-tasks-forward t)    ; carry uncompleted tasks
forward

It seems to work just fine for me.

HTH,

--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE