[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-update-notes?

From: pll+ew
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-update-notes?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:05:16 -0400

Is there a way to automatically update all notes on a page?

I'm trying to keep track of the amount of time I spend doing certain
things (which are not actually tasks) and just went and added a line
to all the notes on my daily page.  These all link to different
project pages which now need to be updated.

I know there's "planner-update-note", but could there be something
like "planner-update-all-notes" or "planner-update-notes" or
something?

Thanks,

--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE